BY SOFTSOAP

Asia M.
Great smell keeps my hands soft and not dry i use this daily for my hands , its perfect to keep in my bathroom
Angel G.
Bronx, NY
This is honestly the best hand soap. I do t use any other one. They all smell amazing and have great benefits.
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
Softsoap is one of the best scented hand soap around. my favorite is cucumber melon. I use it all day everyday
Alexis J.
Amelia Court House, VA
I love citrus scents, it helps me to feel like I'm actually clean. This soap is one I buy time and time again.
Wendy C.
Belton, SC
Love the smell and the way it leaves your hands feeling soft after multiple times of use in a short time span.
angela b.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this to refill my kitchen and bathroom dispensers. It can be used frequently and doesn't dry your hands.
Ayrialle C.
Greenbrier, AR
I LOVE this soap! Its amazing, and I can't get enough of the smell. It actually reminds me of fruit punch, lol!
Zarita D.
Odenton, MD
smells delicious and not mistreat the skin, is a good choice to save water and share with others to avoid germs
Soila N.
San Jose, CA
I have always purchase soft soap it's effective and it's inexpensive. It doesn't dry my hands as other brands
Emma K.
Hummelstown, PA
Love this hand soap! Very moisturizing. I also like this scent because it smells less fruity and very clean.