BY SOFTSOAP

Megan S.
This soap smells okay, foams pretty well and doesn't dry your hands out like some hand soaps tend to do. It is very affordable. My husband is a mechanical engineer and always has to wash his hands when he gets home and he can usually just use this soap and he is all set!
Brittany C.
Arlington Hts, IL
I love this handsoap! I am a nurse so I have to wash my hands all day and apply lotion because my hands become so dry, but when I come home and use this soap I am happy that it keeps my hands moisturized. The smell isn't bad either! I will continue buying this handsoap.
Colin M.
Okatie, SC
This hand soap is a great buy! The smell is very strong and smells very much like citrus! When I use this soap, the smell will fill the room and stay like that for a good 15-20 minutes. You are able to buy large containers of the same scent to refill your hand soap containers around your house which is convenient! Would recommend this hand soap brand and scent to everyone!
Christina T.
Glenwood Springs, CO
This works well and smells great. it is much cheaper to use a refill into your old dispenser and it is also really convenient. the cost of a refill bottle is only about twice an individual pump jar and you get about 5 full refills from it, the only way to go to save money.
Kyla B.
Hartselle, AL
There are so many different scents and they mostly all smell great! We use our handsoap at least twice a day! :) It's affordable, too! Kroger sometimes has them on clearance for .89 each!! :) Works great and we are always satisfied! :) I see this product many places I go!
Angela F.
Dinuba, CA
My family has been buying this hand soap ever since I was born and I don't think I would ever buy a different kind of hand soap honestly the after feeling of how clean and good scent your hands after you wash and use this hand soap is amazing and I would always buy this !
Jillian S.
Reno, NV
Loved this product. Smelled great, left my hands clean and moisturized, and overall was really convenient to have in the apartment. I would have loved a pump or a funnel to make it easier to refill but overall, the product was great and I'll definitely be repurchasing.
Valerie S.
Temple, TX
Average soap. Smells good. There isn't much else to say about hand soap except I'm glad that you are able to buy a refill for the product. It makes life easier when you can just buy a refill instead of having to buy a new one all over again. This is a continuous buy.
Whitney O.
Chowchilla
I use this soap on my kids any time we come home from a place with other kids. I has done its job well and has kept my family from bringing home any illness they may have come in contact with while out. It also has a great smell. I would recommend this to any parent.
Brogan H.
Fresno
These are by far my favorite hand soaps! Usually buy them when they are on sale for a dollar. Best thing about them is they are antibacterial. HOWEVER I am a nursing student. I would not use this as an every day hand soap but after changing a diaper would be great.