BY SOFTSOAP

Lare S.
Iselin, NJ
My mom and Iove this soap. So easy to refill and it smells amazing. I got mine from target and we use it everyday .
Swarupa S.
Silver Spring, MD
Cheap soap that does the work. i love the variety for smells. one thing can be drying on hands but still perfect.
Teri C.
Lyford, TX
It's inexpensive love tasty it fights bacteria and makes hands feel soft and smooth would recommend it to anyone
Leonela M.
Bronx, NY
Its great and has a nice smell to it, unlike the orange antibacterial soap. I like how my hands smell afterwards
Sara p.
Waco, TX
Exelente producto antibacterial,para las manos las deja muy suaves y su olor a cítricos me encanta lo recomiendo
Jennifer B.
Love this for my kitchen. Has an awesome smell! I was genuinely happy to find a new smell of antibacterial soap.
Tonii C.
Oldsmar, FL
The soap has the perfect consistency of suds to get a deep clean that leaves your hands feeling fresh and clean.
Kim B.
Ellijay, GA
This soap is nice and soapy and smells good and has just the right amount of moisturizing. So, that is all good!
Mandy W.
It does the job. I wish it had a bit more of a moisturizing aspect, but it cleans my hands and that's all I need.
Savannah L.
Auburn, WA
I really like this soap. Makes my hands feel really clean and soft. Also it smells very good and clean smelling!