BY SOFTSOAP

Jesenia L.
Tulare, CA
I love this soap it makes me feel like my hands are clean and I don't have to worry about having bacteria on my hands
Marica H.
Roanoke, VA
Smells amazing and very inexpensive. I had very low hopes since it was cheap but it definitely exceeded expectations
patricia a.
These hand soaps smell amazing and don't dry out your skin they also sell big refill bottles which I think is great.
Amy W.
Indianapolis
This hand soap has a refreshing scent. It cleans hands completely with very little soap. This soap lasts a long time.
Chloe S.
Boise, ID
Soft soap is one of my favorite brands of soap! It always smells good, and after washing my hands smell good as well!
Brooke M.
Cleveland, GA
We love this! It never dries out our hands. And we can trust that it's getting the most germs off of our kids hands!
Simone P.
Love the scents of the soaps. I love the mixure. The size is perfect for a month love it love it love it so dos much
Latresha S.
Millville, NJ
Not much to say. It's soap, and it cleans your hands like it's supposed to. It's the main soap i use in my household.
Dyane M.
Pueblo, CO
I keep this in the kitchen, the fresh citrus fragrance is great at getting tough odors off my hands from food prep.
Gia P.
Vero Beach, FL
I really like this hand soap. I walk out of the bathroom knowing my hands are fresh and clean. It smells great too!