BY SOFTSOAP

Lianna M.
Allston, MA
I use this for hand soap in my kitchen because it is antibacterial and has a citrus smell that kills food smells that can linger on hands. You get a large refill for a very good price so you can get many handwashes in before you need to buy more. Easy to use to fill up soap dispensers.
Jackie Z.
Diamond Bar, CA
Was sent out to buy a soap for my work bathroom and decided to come upon this one. It's antibacterial which is really important and the smell is great! I didn't want to get a smell that would be to overpowering considering I work hands on with food and this was just the perfect scent.
Le Lani H.
Fort Worth, TX
Softsoap antibacterial hand soap with a scent of fresh citrus is the bomb!!! I use on a daily bases and so do my children. Weather it be a bottle in the kitchen or in the bathroom we are constantly using it. I love the way it leaves ur skin soft and silky with a scent of fresh citrus.
Jennifer H.
This is a soap that is affordable and I continue to use it because I enjoy the scents. Plus my hands feel really clean after I use it. The pump is easy enough for my child to use it without assistance so that's a plus. I usually buy it at Walmart. I would recommend this product.
Becca M.
Salisbury, MD
I'm currently using this hand soap in my dorm with my roommate! I love it. It leaves my hands feeling clean without drying them out. And it smells so good. It smells clean with a nice perfume smell to it without being too intense. I'll definitely be buying this again in the future!
Blair O.
I love soft soap. It's a staple in my home. It's reasonably priced and cleans well with a refreshing sent that's not over powering. I typically wear perfume that is a soft floral scent and I can wash my hand with this and not worry about my perfume going away and over powering it.
Evelyn B.
San Fernando, CA
I have tried a lot of the softsoap hand soap and the one I think is best is the antibacterial with fresh citrus. It's one of the liquid hand soaps that I found to be the best price. I would definitely recommend this product it doesn't have strong odor like other liquid hand soaps.
Renee P.
Memphis, TN
Not all hand soaps add moisture to your skin. A lot of hand soaps actually drain all the moisture out of your hands. This is the only brand soap I use for my hands. It is actually fairly priced which I usually purchase at my local Dollar General. Great bargain for a great product!
Alina S.
The price is very reasonable, and makes way more sense than buying a new hand soap dispenser each time. The smell is awesome and works for everyone; I've had soaps before that some people would just not use because of the smell. A little goes a long way, which makes it last even longer.
Mariel F.
Oakland, CA
This stuff is really great if you have roommates or have a family. Easy to keep for refilling an old bottle or your soap container. It makes your hands feel clean but doesn't make your hands feel dry or cracks. Really affordable as well. You end up saving a ton in the long run!