BY SOFTSOAP

Adilene B.
tucson, AZ
I absolutely love the way this antibacterial soap smells. It is also nice on my hands. I love that it doesn't make them dry.
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH
Love the smell. Gives a hint of freshness every time I wash my hands
Doesn't make them too dry keeps them hydrated and clean
Wendy M.
If you need the job done it does it right! I prefer to use this brand over any others. It won't leave your hands feeling dry.
Brandie H.
I use a lot of soaps while cooking this brand seems to work very well it lathers up great with very little having to be used
Karen G.
Appleton, WI
I really like this hand soap, it leaves your hands fresh and clean and most important it leaves then soft and smelling great!
Becca N.
Eden, NY
Great deal for the price!!! Smell lasts and love keeping these handy!!! Will continue to buy this brand, never disappoints!!!
Brookelyn N.
Grand Haven, MI
Great! Love the fresh scent and never leaves my hands feeling itchy like some other soaps! Just wish it was a little bigger.
Maria T.
I use this in every bathroom that I have. My kids love it the way it smells and leaves their hands smooth it kills bacteria.
Kayleigh J.
I love this product! not only because it is usually always one dollar or under, but because it leaves my hands feeling clean!
Osmari N.
Columbus, OH
We almost always buy this hand soap for our bathrooms. It has a wonderful scent and keeps or hands smelling nice and smooth.