BY SOFTSOAP

Justin M.
Canton, OH
This soap gets the job done. It's not great for dry skin but works as a hand soap. The smell is good and the price is right.
Jessycah M.
Spokane, WA
I really like how it foams up and makes my hands feel extra clean but it drys them out a little so don't forget to moisturize
Cheryl P.
Montrose, CO
I love softsoap hand wash i have it at every sink in my home! It works great for everyone including myself and I have eczema.
Stephanie C.
Great selection of different fragrances. Alwsys leaves your hands smelling fresh,clean and soft. Sometimes lotion isn't needed!
Alexis H.
Great soap! We use it very often in our household and refill constantly. Gets rid of dirt easily and makes hands feel clean.
Veronica P.
Orlando, FL
I love this hand soap. Its not drying, so amazing for an everyday use. I loved it. Leaves your hands feeling more than clean.
lauren d.
Hazlet, NJ
I always buy softsoap antibacterial soap especially for my kids. It has a nice and fresh scent and does not dry out my hands.
PENNY P.
Leaves your hands touchable soft and clean with just a hint a fresh citress. Not to overwhelming or fruity. Just enough scent
Adilene B.
tucson, AZ
I absolutely love the way this antibacterial soap smells. It is also nice on my hands. I love that it doesn't make them dry.
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH
Love the smell. Gives a hint of freshness every time I wash my hands
Doesn't make them too dry keeps them hydrated and clean