BY SOFTSOAP

Monica M.
Vero beach, FL
This soap is so refreshing for your hands. It makes your hands smell fresh and leaves a little hint of citrus on them for hours.
Wendy F.
Jacksonville, FL
This soap is pleasant and dose not dry my hands out, helped me with the stinging feeling from washing my hands many times daily!
Jesslyn B.
Wilmington, DE
Gentle on the skin, keeps the hand a little bit moisturized, can be found on the shelves at Rite Aid, Walgreen,CVS, Walmart, etc.
Watsara S.
This soap works great for me and my kids! Leaves our skin feeling new and fresh! It leaves your hands feeling soft and not dry.
Shalacy G.
Love this hand soap! The only scent my husband and I both agree on! The fact that it's an antibacterial soap was a must for me.
Cecilia D.
Fresno, CA
I love using this product. Always leaves me feeling clean and germ free! The scent isn't too strong nor did is irritate my skin
Emmalouise H.
Grove City, OH
Great product for the cost. Love that it's inexpensive and has a good smell to it. Can't see a reason not to buy this product.
Marvella V.
This hand soap smells good and I like to use it every time I wash my hands because it leaves my hands soft and smelling good .
Rosalie O.
I love this soap. Leaves your hands feeling smooth and clean. The smell is light and not over powering like other brand soaps.
Amanda M.
Great Mills, MD
I love that this soap is antibacterial and it's easy for my 3 and 4 year old to pump out themselves. It smells clean and fresh.