BY SOFTSOAP

Monica M.
Vero beach, FL
This soap is so refreshing for your hands. It makes your hands smell fresh and leaves a little hint of citrus on them for hours.
Stephanie T.
Playa Vista, CA
Leaves my hands feeling fresh and clean . I like that it doesn't have a strong odor to it and the price is pretty hard to beat .
Paula D.
This works really well, has an awesome smell to it and my guest love it every time they come over . It's very lathering as well .
TylerandKatherine C.
Standish, ME
Smells amazing and since I'm a germaphod it is great it just drys my hands out a little but not lotion can't fix would recommend
Keera P.
Always leaves a wonderful fresh scent and my hands feeling soft. I love that it doesn't feel sticky and it foams up fairly well.
Martina C.
Fresno, CA
We keep this in the bathroom and it's a continuos use doesn't dry my hands out so it's great for your everyday washing your hands
Paige M.
Murray, KY
I absolutely love this soap. It makes your hands soft while making them clean at the same time. I recoupment buying this product!
Edyline E.
Great soap with a great scent and very affordable. What more can you ask for? It also cleans well. I use this brand all the time.
Karen W.
Love buying this hand soap! Smells great, gets oil of my hands and the refill sits under my sink for whenever my bottle runs low.
Nicole S.
First of all the scent of this product is great is has a nice clean smell so to say... I will only use this soap around my house!