BY SOFTSOAP

Natalie M.
North Bergen, NJ
Love the scent, smells very fresh and clean. The antibacterial properties are a must. I wish it was a little more hydrating though.
Lorena A.
Laredo, TX
I have been using this product for a while and have really like it. It is not very drying to hands and does have a nice scent to it
Melissa O.
Bessemer
I LOVE THIS SOAP!!! It makes my hands extremely soft, it has a wonderful scent, and the antibacterial claims make this a must have!
Laura H.
Love this hand soap! Use it in the mornings more than once when applying makeup to wash my hands in between steps. Smells amazing!
Amanda A.
Palm Desert, CA
Loved the smell of this soft-soap fresh citrus soap. use it in the kids bathroom, the bottle and pump is the perfect size for them.
Jacki N.
I use this hand soap all the time. I most like the price, and it's a good quailty. Also like the fact that I can refill the bottle.
Jamika C.
Odessa, TX
This antibacterial formula is a lifesaver. i don't leave store without making sure a trap a few bottle. No complaints on this one!!
Malaika C.
This is the best scent! I love Softsoap and how well it works to keep my family's hands clean. It is the best value for my money.
Wendy F.
Jacksonville, FL
This soap is pleasant and dose not dry my hands out, helped me with the stinging feeling from washing my hands many times daily!
rebecca a.
Leaves your hands really soft and has a really fresh citrusy scent, that isn't overpowering, and its not drying or harsh at all.