BY SOFTSOAP

Klarissa L.
Morrison, IL
My family used this hand soap in the kitchen and in our bathrooms! It smells so good! Leaves your hands smelling good for a long time.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
I love buying this large size. Give the most bang for your buck and the antibacterial version is perfect for a bathroom soap dispenser!
Yajaira E.
Tolleson
This soap is a great product it really has an awesome scent to it. It cleans any kind of dirt and grime that your hands may encounter.
Carrigan B.
Athens, TN
This is my everyday antibacterial handsoap. Smells great and cleans my hands on the first try. I also use this clean my makeup brushes.
Emily O.
El Dorado Hills, CA
I love the citrus scent! However the soap can be quite thick. Other than that I recommend this soap to anyone who likes citrus scents.
Anna K.
University Park, PA
Pros: Easy to use
Pumps out the perfect amount
Smells great
Leaves hands feeling hydrated and not dry
Cons: Can be messy
Pump can break
Lori Beaune
Fresh sent and a great value. This is fantastic for refilling the bottle and much more cost effective. Doesn't leave hands overly dry.
Hofstra 2.
Stamford
Really great handsoap, leaves your hands smelling amazing and clean. I'm very sensitive to skin products and this doesn't irritate me.
Maite F.
Smells great, my hand feel clean afterwards and not dry at all. Sometimes soaps dry out my skin since I have a somewhat sensitive skin.
Angela O.
Jackson, KY
Loved this soap it smells so good and does not over dry your skin. The bar lasts long too and smells good on your skin for many hours.