BY SOFTSOAP

Catherine P.
West Springfield, MA
I love using these for our bathrooms, with a messy 4 yr old it comes in handy special the fact that is antibacterial and it smells great .
Brittany I.
New York
Smells super nice! And fresh it does what it has to do when it comes to soap , it doesn't leave your hands try and it keeps your she's soft
lacey l.
This soap is the only soap I use. It is not very expensive and it gets the job done. I absolutely love all the different scents they have.
Wendy N.
My family really likes the way it makes all of the bathrooms smell so fresh and airy. I also like the fact that it comes in a refill size.
Ruby R.
Mineral Wells
This Softsoap Hand Soap leaves my hands really dry. I still buy it because it is affordable and I like that they dont have a strong scent.
Jasmine A.
Stockton, CA
I love all the scents and the fact that they have a cream type and a liquid form. Aslo the fact that they have refill and its antibacterial
Kimberly L.
Dallas, TX
Love this antibacterial soap! I don't really like super scented hand soaps but this one is fresh and clean and very subtle yet still there.
Celeste C.
Dover, DE
My hands always feel nice an soft after using the product an it smells wonderful as well . Hands don't react like they so with some soaps.
Marrita M.
Washington, DC
I use this particular in the kitchen I love the fresh citrus scent and it's antibacterial and that's good especially after food handling.
Chomemany S.
Makes my hands feel soft and smell great and refreshing. Hands feel nice and clean too. Also comes in many other scents that i love too.