BY SOFTSOAP

Jasmine B.
Longwood, FL
Who hasn't used soft soft. A well known brand and a little goes a long way. Always have great smells and washes off easily creating a nice lather
Kaytlin R.
Lompoc, CA
There's no problems with this soap and it lasts quite a long time. It also doesn't cost much and I love how you can buy the huge refillable soaps
Briana K.
Flintville, TN
This is my favorite hand soap. It has such a fresh, clean scent that I love after washing my hands. I get excited when I see it in other places.
Kelsey S.
We us this soap at work. It actually doesn't dry my hands out. I constamt.you washe my hands are work sinice i work in food. Lol email this soap
Leanne M.
Richmond, VA
My family and I love this soap. Our hands always feel super clean and disinfected, but not ever dry. It smells great and we repurchase every time.
Heather B.
Coldwater, OH
I like the fresh scents that are available. It's more affordable and my husband doesn't mind the fresher scents rather than extra feminine ones!
Rachel G.
Saint Paul, MN
Leaves a nice smell on your hands and a little goes a long way so even a half pump would be fine. Overall great product and I would buy again!
Sydney H.
Pana, IL
Awesome smell, and incredible feel! I would definitely recommend this to any people who are looking for a soap that won't dry your hands out!!
Leah S.
Fort Wayne, IN
This soap thoroughly cleans your hands and has a great smell. it lasts a long time because you do not need a lot of the product for it to work.
Sandy W.
San Diego, CA
Use this everyday. Gets the after lunch onion smell off my hands. After petting, Gets the stinky dog that hasn't showered for a week smell off.