BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap® Fresh Citrus Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap
I almost use it everyday to wash my hands regularly. Feels gentle on my skin . It is very foamy a lit bit goes a long way. Absolutely love these
Kaytlin R.
Lompoc, CA
There's no problems with this soap and it lasts quite a long time. It also doesn't cost much and I love how you can buy the huge refillable soaps
Briana K.
Flintville, TN
This is my favorite hand soap. It has such a fresh, clean scent that I love after washing my hands. I get excited when I see it in other places.
Leanne M.
Richmond, VA
My family and I love this soap. Our hands always feel super clean and disinfected, but not ever dry. It smells great and we repurchase every time.
Casey B.
Eglin Afb, FL
Nice scent and leaves my hands feeling clean and soft. I wash my hands frequently and this soap doesn't leave them feeling dried out or cracked.
Rachel G.
Saint Paul, MN
Leaves a nice smell on your hands and a little goes a long way so even a half pump would be fine. Overall great product and I would buy again!
Eve B.
Portland, OR
This soap smells great and doesn't dry my hands out. I don't need too much, so this soap can really last and I feel like I get my moneys worth.
Kodie S.
Watertown, WI
Best hand soap out there!! Smells absolutely amazing!! Doesn't dry out your hands like other soaps. Definitely recommend over any other soaps!!
Erika W.
I like this hand soap, it last a while, it has a variety of scents. Easy to use. I can just pour some in a hand soap despenser I already have.
Monica T.
Mission, TX
This was a great affordable soup to use. It creates foam and bubbles which confirms visually it is working. It leaves your hands feeling clean!