BY SOFTSOAP

Alex M.
Aurora, CO
Not my favorite smell, but is does what it was designed to do and I am definitely a bargain shopper so I feel like this is a great price and value.
Deborahloren C.
Beatty, NV
Like the smell cleans hands well. Not for real greasy hands or mechanic hands but works well for everyday hand wash .helps with softening of hands
Caitlyn A.
I work at a daycare and use this soap in many rooms! It not only keeps my hands clean, but it also makes them smell good without drying them out!
Jasmine B.
Longwood, FL
Who hasn't used soft soft. A well known brand and a little goes a long way. Always have great smells and washes off easily creating a nice lather
Casey B.
Eglin Afb, FL
Nice scent and leaves my hands feeling clean and soft. I wash my hands frequently and this soap doesn't leave them feeling dried out or cracked.
angela t.
Pomona, CA
I love softsoap...this smells great and makes you feel nice and clean. Refreshing. I love to have these everywhere there is a sink to wash hands.
Katherine A.
Los Angeles, CA
Has a great scent that not only you can smell when you are washing your hands but afterwards as well. It leave hands smelling and feeling great.
Julia C.
Castroville, CA
Smells good, i don't think witch soap you use matters. It does its job & I will have to say this is my favorite because of its send, I recommend!
Smells awesome! Great soap to use, I just wish it had some kind of hand cream or moisturizer infused with it. Otherwise it's perfect hand soap .
I almost use it everyday to wash my hands regularly. Feels gentle on my skin . It is very foamy a lit bit goes a long way. Absolutely love these