BY SOFTSOAP

Naomi A.
Moreno Valley
Love the scent and the product itself!
One of my go to soaps for any sink around the house. Doesn't drink out my hands as bad as other brands either!
Loan T.
Merced, CA
I like it's soothing smell. It does not dry my skin. I also use this to wash my makeup brushes and blenders because it has antibacterial ingredient.
Elizabeth E.
Memphis, TN
I love this product because its antibacterial and iy helps prevent germs which is great because that is something that is needed in my everyday life
Mayra M.
Valley Vlg, CA
I lie the softsoap antibacterial hand fresh citrus, nice smell in your hands, perfect because it´s antibacterial and good to use it in your bathroom.
Crystal C.
Fpo, Ap
This is my all time buy item! I have kids so its perfect to have this antibacterial soap the will kill 99.9% of germs and wont dry out my kids hands!
Tamara W.
Warren, AR
I have the automatic soap dispenser in my kitchen and bathrooms. I refill them with the soft-soap. I love it because my hands are moist and not oily.
Lacie B.
Monroe, NC
I absolutely love that you can save money by refilling your already purchased bottles! I love that this soap is antibacterial and has a great smell!
Randi C.
Columbus, OH
I live this hand soap, not only is it affordable my children love to help pick out the different scenes. Always my go to and it always smells great!
LeeSa N.
Milwaukee, WI
Crisp and refreshing antibacterial hand soap. The best of all the other fragrances. Does not have that medicinal smell like most antibacterial soaps.
Lori C.
I love this one! It smells so good and my hands feel so clean afterward. I send this with my kids on the first day of school for their classrooms.