BY SOFTSOAP

Sarah S.
Amherst, NY
This is my usual go to soap purchase. I like that it is antibacterial while still retaining a unique and refreshing scent. I believe it's effective since I have not gotten sick recently. This brand is cheap and available at many drugstores so it is easy to find. Would recommend as a regular soap product!
Stacie R.
Starke, FL
The price of Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap cannot be beaten! When you have a husband and three little boys always needing to wash their hands you make sure you have the cupboards full of soap! And at only $.98 each at Walmart it's painless to stock up! I feel safer knowing they've used an antibacterial soap as well! We use this product in our home every day. You'll find it perched on every sink in the house!
Taryn K.
Dallas, TX
Softsoap is great for buying in bulk and putting in your own sap dispensers. The citrus smell is not too overwhelming, and the soap washes clean. Consistency is good and definitely not too thin. Overall great soap for the price, and in a different bottle no one can tell you only spent a few bucks.
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
This is definitely one of those good staples to have in your kitchen. Growing up my parents always had this under the sink to refill our soap dispenser to wash our hand right before dinner. It's weird to say but this scent pairs really well with a kitchen, like you know what I mean with the citrus.
Lisa L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Softsoap's liquid hand soaps, but this by far is one of my favorites. I do love the light fresh citrus scent, as it is purely wonderful. Softsoap makes other wonderful scents like the honey and milk, but this is great because it is antibacterial, and I am a germaphobe sometimes. Just great!
diem n.
Henrico, VA
Love, love, LOVE this scent from softsoap. It's the best citrus scented soap! I usually lean toward citrus smells bc it I associate citrus with sanitation for some reason. The scent is mild and doesn't overwhelm you. And it's antibacterial which is great because I have a son who loves to get messy.
Kortney C.
Denver, CO
Soft soap has been the number one hand soap in my family for as long as I can remember. It was always convient to grab while we were grocery shopping. The soap doesn't leave a nasty residue afterwards like some brands do and your hands always smell like the soap you use and when you get the great smelling ones is great for the day! The antibacterial is just an added bonus and the citrus smell is yummy too.
Dessa M.
LEASBURG, MO
Cheap and easy to find. a very basic hand soap. It does its job without any extra frills. If you are looking for a "designer" scent or something that will make your hand feel great you might be disappointed, if you are looking for clean hands without spending a lot you are in the right place.
Raquel M.
Love this soap, doesn't dry out our hands since it has a moisturizer and it is effective. I have been buying this for several years & will continue to buy it. We use this everyday and it is effective. I would recommend this product to others. It's worth it to buy the refill bottle lasts longer.
Erica C.
Riverside, CA
This is a great handsoap to use . You will be very satisfied with the results after handwash. Your hands instantly are visibly clean and the moisturizers leave an awesome smooth feeling with a great fresh citrus scent. I recommend to everyone who likes to keep your hands soft clean and fresh.