BY SOFTSOAP

Vanessa H.
I love the smell and texture of this soap. I find it keeps your hands soft and the duration of the smell is continuous. My expectations were surprisely met!
Carol C.
This is the best antibacterial soap around. The scent is refreshing and stays with you throughout the day. It removes germs as long as you wash long enough.
Misty P.
White, GA
This soap is wonderful it has a scent that isn't over beating. But stays on your hands for awhile. I use it in all my bathrooms, tgen everyone can enjoy it.
Sergio C.
Mission, TX
I buy this refill to fill up my ceramic soap dispensers in my apartment, and it smells great! Plus you save money on in by buying in bulk. Very effective.
Suzanne M.
MACEDON, NY
It's cheap and smell great. It doesn't dry out your hands either! I like to use it in my kitchen while I'm cooking since you have to wash your hands a lot.
Aya E.
Orlando, FL
Great soap since it smells good and keeps your hands clean it's kinda of drying if used very frequently (which I do) so it's recommend to use a hand lotion
Britney J.
Pompano Beach, FL
They are AMAZING. They save money because you won't have to keep going back to buy the individual sizes. But I also love anything that smells like citrus.
Moisturizers very well, leaves hands smelling good and soft! Cheap and a good buy. I think this soap leaves a good smell that last longer than other soaps.
Alba H.
Cibolo, TX
I love that this soap is antibacterial. It's what I look for when I buy hand soap. The citrus smell makes all the better. The citrus smells stay with you.
Melissa G.
I like this hand soap because every time that you need a refill there's always a lot more left and it never runs out for over 10-15 to sometimes 20 refils