BY SOFTSOAP

Priscilla V.
Los Angeles, CA
While this soap is tough on getting dirt and oils off, it can be drying as well. Since it does have a scent, it will not be good to use if you have sensitive skin.
Ally M.
Keep germs away. It's reasonable in price. You can't go wrong in buying this product. I tried other scent of this product. I will continue to purchase this brand.
Ivy W.
Phoenix, AZ
This soap smells wonderful and is super easy to refill, but it tends to leave my hands a little dry. This soap is also a little watery and does not sud up easily.
Nicole B.
Great to have on hand to refill. We have it in our bathrooms and in kitchen. It really gets your hands clean and rinses well. Hands always feel clean after washing
Afia E.
Elmhurst, NY
Smells really good. Washes really well. Long lasting smell and very good too. Very soft. Easy to use with the whole push and it comes out. Very pretty colors too.
Kasee L.
Sheboygan, WI
Love all the variety of fragrance they come in! My kids enjoying washing their hands because it's easy to access and pump! Perfect sized bottle to place anywhere!
Tina E.
Otway, OH
This is pretty good stuff they are good on price and comes in a variety of fragrance I have one in the bathroom and one in the kitchen love the refill bottles ..
Joanna
San Antonio, TX
Don't really love it bc at the end of every wash it feels like it didn't clean my hands I have to repeat it like 3 times to actually feel that my hands are clean
karen v.
I bought this for my guest bathroom. Every time someone uses it they compliment the smell of it. It lathers nicely and leaves your hands feeling completely clean.
kayla f.
I really like the SoftSoap brand. I've been in the medical field for awhile now, which means I have to wash my hands A LOT, and this is totally gentle on my skin.