BY SOFTSOAP

Kelsi L.
Not my favorite. I feel it doesn't suds up very much but it smelled good and was cheap! I would probably buy again for the guest bathroom but wouldn't like to use it everyday.
Leslie W.
Oakland, CA
It's and great hand soap. It's antibacterial and it also have a great scent to it. Citrus is one of those favorite scent. And it does make your skin feels clean after washing.
Lauren O.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
This soap smells great! Although, had trouble with product clumping up in pump, which made it hard to use. I like the bottle, and I wish there were more scents to choose from.
Taylor B.
Springfield, MO
I love soft soap! It is the only soap I can get my kids to actually use! I love the smell and the price! They even come in cute little bottles! Defiantly recommend to anyone!
Tristan H.
Denair, CA
It smells great every time I use it and it isn't very strong so it doesn't bother my sensitive nose. I love it for the summer it's very refreshing every time I wash my hands
Angelica M.
Sacramento, CA
Love the fact that this soap is antibacterial. Use this soap in my kitchen. The smell is very fresh. Leaves my hands feeling very clean. It doesn't leave my hands feeling dry.
Janice C.
Love the fresh scent of citrus which is not overpowering . It lathers wonderfully and once your done it does not take long to get rid of the lather and your hands feel clean.
Joseph f.
Coldwater, MS
This handsoap works good at getting the dirt and grime off and smells pretty good too. It is nice to know it is antibacterial as well. This little bottle is the perfect size for our little bathroom. Overall, I am satisfied with this brand and will continue to purchase it.
Emily B.
I bought this soap for chemistry since you always need to wash your hands and this works really great is the best actually and keeps your hand smelling nice and hands soft
Karinn J.
Dickinson, TX
There's nothing like knowing that your hands are completely cleaned and disinfected. I used this in my entire house: there is one in every bathroom. Clean hands are a MUST!