BY SOFTSOAP

Krisjon F.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this particular product in an effort to try a new scent and loved it. Not only did it not leave an oily film,like some hand soaps often do, but my hands also felt softer after a few uses.
Danielle P.
It's inexpensive handsoap that does have a very strong sent. Purchased because of the price and the multiple products needed. You get what you pay for. Would spend more to get a better product.
Heather H.
I associate the smell of citrus with being clean so I use this soap in my kitchen and bathrooms. It smells refreshing and does a great job cleaning everything from dirt to grease off of my hands.
Daniela D.
I love the scent of this hand soap! It is crisp and clean and leave my bathroom smelling great after use. I find it to be effective and not harsh or drying as some antibacterial products can be.
Alison T.
Clovis, CA
I use this soap because it is my son's favorite. The sent is nice, and not overpowering like some other soaps. He has sensitive skin and it doesn't dry out his hands. Great product for the price.
Andrew L.
Rocky Mount, NC
Really basic and easy to use as well as refill. It did meet my expectations as a hand soap. It doesn't get any simpler than this soap. It can be found in any general store and for a cheap price.
M I.
Pearl City, HI
Thumbs up! Great to keep in both the kitchen and bathroom - the scent is light, your hands are left with a "clean" feelings, and doesn't dry out your hands. Overall, does what it's made for.
Andrea G.
Las Vegas, NV
Big packetging meaning it lasts longer and you don't have to go back and forth to the store. Available is many smells for everyone's taste. Definitely worth it and I will keep purchasing it.
Abby R.
Omaha, NE
Smelled great! The only thing I would complain about is that with as often as I wash my hands, they became very dry. I wish there had been a moisturizer or something in this product as well.
Ashley F.
Osceola, IA
Cleans hands very well and is very good for being sick because it helps get rid of bacteria and viruses on your hands. I love the way it smells and the way it works on mud and oil is amazing