BY SOFTSOAP

Ciera T.
Kansas City, MO
Love this soap! It smells so clean and refreshing. Great for a bathroom or kitchen. Leaves hands soft and smelling great. It's gentle but still smells wonderful!
Joanna L.
Hoover, AL
Softsoap Antibacterial hand soap is perfect for the kitchen. It is great for everyone to wash their hands before meals. The extra moisturizer is especially good for keeping your hands soft after washing dishes.
Audrey H.
Huntington Beach, CA
Love the smell of this soap! Feel so clean and fresh after use. Have it in my kitchen and all of the bathrooms! Doesn't dry out my skin after using it regularly. I am a doctor and constantly washing my hands.
Stefani N.
Los Angeles, CA
inexpensive, does the trick! always buy refills in bulk to save time and money. i've tried several different scents but the fresh citrus one is among my favorite. i'm constantly washing hands and this hand soap isn't drying
The consistency is really cool and it leaves your hands with a fresh feeling. It also smells so nice and it's perfect for all kinds of skin. What I like the most is that is antibacterial so I use it all day
Anita M.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this antibacterial soap for my kids to use to prevent spreading germs..I have to say it must be working cause it's been a good while since my kids have gotten sick..leaves your hands really soft too
Julia H.
Downers Grove, IL
Love the smell and leaves your hands smooth and smelling good for a long time. It really moisturizes your hands wil your washing your hands. It's a 2 in 1! Soap to wash hands and lotion to moisturize!!!!
Genesis F.
North Las Vegas, NV
The citrus smell always catches my attention. I love to put hand soap in all my bathrooms and these one is a go to. It smells great, easy so the kids to use, antibacterial, and doesn't dry up your hands!
Rose D.
I love this soap. It smells so great, I love the smell of citrus. So anyone who loves citrus, purchase this product. Leaves your hand feeling soft and clean. Would definitely buy again.
Jessica M.
Ossining, NY
Living with pets I am constantly washing my hands. Because it's antibacterial, I know my hands are always clean and it doesn't dry my hands out. Compared to other products, it's effective and affordable.