BY SOFTSOAP

Katie D.
Lufkin, TX
We use this soap a lot especially when we get new tattoos it's affordable and does a nice job, it doesn't have an overpowering smell and doesn't irate new tattoos.
Kristen R.
Spring Grove, MN
Love this soap! It has a very nice clean scent that everyone seems to like, including my husband who's not too fond of overly scented/perfumed products. Works well in all of the bottles/pumps that I refill with it.
Angie C.
Clawson, MI
I love the fresh crisp scent of this hand soap. I wish I could find the big refills in this scent. It is s great scent for everyone in the house to be happy using-especially boys that don't like any girlie scents!
Gabriela P.
I wear contacts so I use this soap every time when its time to put in and take out my contacts so I know my hands are extra clean! It also doesn't dry out my hands
Jayme S.
Council Bluffs, IA
I use this all the time! It's great if you have contacts because it doesn't have harsh fragrance and it doesn't have those little beads so it's good on your eyes!
Miarri K.
Chaska, MN
This is a nice handsoap but it don't get a critus smell when i use it. It makes my hand feel nice. I've been using this soap brand for years would recommended really good for familys or places with a lot of people
Kelsey P.
Cleveland , OH
I love this soap! My hands feel clean but keep their moisture. The scent is wonderful! I feel like it kills all the necessary germs without killing my hands. Plus you don't need very much to get a good lather.
Paynaya W.
Baltimore, MD
This isn't exactly my favorite smell because the other ones smell amazing. But this smells really good it seems like it's good for the skin but I'm not sure, anyways it makes my skin feel really good and soft
Aracely A.
Cambridge, MA
We use it in my house, and it does the job pretty well. I really like the citrus smell and my hands feel soft after I use it. Compared to other hand soaps, it's less expensive which is a real plus in my book.
Andrea r.
Fresno, CA
I enjoy using this brand. It never drys my hands and leaves them with a fresh clean scent. I also let my children use this product and they have very sensitive skin but this product never irritates their skin.