BY SOFTSOAP

Michelle G.
Houston
This product I use a lot! It smells awesome I'm addicted to it! And the fact that is antibacterial makes it even better! I always lotion after to prevent from dry hands.
I was expecting more of a citrus scent did leave a bit of a film not much of a lingering smell which I enjoy normally I use just the anti bacterial but I would use again
Daisy M.
Los Angeles, CA
Most soaps leave my hands dry because i have sensitive skin but soft soap brand leave my hands feeling like baby and the smell is great it takes of all the dirtyness in my hand and i can really trust this brand to wash my hands
Morgan A.
Kingsport
This product smells clean and fresh, and leaves my hands feeling so soft i use this all the time. It's such a simplistic soap but works so well. It met my expectations.
Samantha B.
East Haven, CT
This soap is awesome! I always it it in the bathroom and it doesn't run out fast. Also it doesn't make my hands dry at allafter I've dried them. Definitely recommended!
Shelby L.
Peculiar, MO
I felt like the soap got my hands very clean, but the fragrance did not last very long after washing. I use at work, in health care, so it is used frequently everyday. I would try another scent before I gave up on the brand.
Kayla h.
Mishawaka, IN
Smells really good! You don't need a lot to make sure you get your hands clean and bacteria free, I bought my bottle 2 months ago and I'm still using the same bottle.
Katherine S.
Hayward, CA
For a hand soap, this works almost as well as my original favorite White Tea from Bath and Body Works. The only difference is that it makes my hands feel quite dry afterwards but definitely has a fresh scent of citrus.
Elisa J.
Escondido, CA
SoftSoap is so gentle it's hard to believe that it's killing germs. But really, my hands feels so clean and soft that it makes me happy that all the germs are washed away with a clean scent staying behind and soft hands.
Rose C.
Jackson, NJ
I use this for refills in my salon / day spa. It met my expectations as far as lathering up as well as making your hands feel clean and soft. I like the antibacterial effects since we are dealing with the public daily.