BY SOFTSOAP

Kathy R.
Muskogee, OK
Refreshing, leaves your hands clean, soft and good smelling. I buy a small and the large refill to always ensure I don't run out of it.. My family started to use it in their household because of the economical value and good results.
Dawn C.
Buffalo, NY
This product is priced competitively and is great for use in a busy bathroom with lots of hand washing. The scent of this particular one is better than some of the other Softsoap scents and is attractive to all members of our family.
Connie S.
Sealy, TX
This soap will leave your hands super soft very refreshed, not oily and even your guests will love it the smell is great as well very inexpensive and affordable for any family
Megan W.
Tioga, Pa
I'm use to using soft soap antibacterial hand soap because my grandmother has used it forever and my mother has too. I'm no 100% sure if I have used the fresh citrus kind, but i have used other and i believe it smells and lathers well and washes hand to full expectations!
Cesar A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Cleans hands and leaves them feeling soft and also leaves a great scent, not overwhelming scent that lingers but a soft pleasurable scent. It is fairly priced and exceeded my expectations. I will definitely purchase this item again.
Iqra R.
Potsdam, NY
almost every scent of this brand smells good and is very soft on use. I bought it from Walmart or Aldi's. It is softer than other products like equate and is very effective
Jennifer H.
La Marque, TX
Great scent, good foaming action. Love the antibacterial properties of it, my little boy can use this and I feel his hands are clean. Love to use especially in the bathroom
valerie n.
South Gate, CA
This product is really good and smells good. It's my favorite soap to use because i love how it smells and it leaves my hands nice and clean. It also leaves my skin really soft once my hands are dry. Great product, i recommend it.
Nadir G.
Philadelphia, PA
It's a very good soap keeps your hands moist and nice and clean

The soap met my expectations keep them nice and clean.

I use it every time I use the bathroom

when ever I run out of soap

from Wal-mart shoprite

I would buy this again
Michelle G.
Houston
This product I use a lot! It smells awesome I'm addicted to it! And the fact that is antibacterial makes it even better! I always lotion after to prevent from dry hands.