BY SOFTSOAP

Jordan S.
We use this soap in every bathroom and at the kitchen sink. We need the antibacterial property for my kid and the scent is actually pleasant. Can dry out ha da slightly if used a lot.
Vicki D.
Lincoln, NE
Pump is handy and easy to use. The soap lathers well and seems to do a good job cleaning, and does not leave my hand feeling dry and tight. The smell is more medicine like than fresh.
Muriel Q.
Odenton, MD
I have bought this over the years1 I use this at home and at work, every time I wash my hands. I have used the moisturizing ones, especially during the winter season, and they do a good job of not making my skin dry. I would definitely buy again!
Ashleigh A.
Softsoap antibacterial hand soap is a staple product in my house. My family uses this product everywhere that we have a sink. It leaves your hands feeling clean refreshed and healthy
Mili S.
Jersey City, NJ
The Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap with Moisturizers Fresh Citrus smells so amazing. Not only does it get my hands clean and I trust the brand, it has a nice clean smell that isn't over powering. If you are sensitive to smells I 100% recommend.
Kathy R.
Bronx, NY
This hand soap is great ! I use this soap on a daily basis to keeps my hands clean at all times. It gives out a nice , clean scent . I would recommended this to friends and family.
Rachel E.
Edmonds, WA
Absolutely love the smell of this product and it gives your hands that nice super deep clean feeling which I love! Only downside to that deep clean feeling is that it can leave your hands a little dry but I think overall its an awesome product!
Gina G.
Not only is this soap practical, it smells great! It's in a dispenser on my kitchen sink so I use it every single day. Definitely a reliable brand that mets expectations. The refill option is affordable too. I would recommend this soap to anyone.
Brooke M.
Angier, NC
Love the smell and price is amazing. Love how easy it is to use and pop it on my sink. I also like they sell larger bottles to refill the plastic ones that you originally purchase.
corie f.
Canton, MI
I use this soap every time I wash my hands (which of course is several times a day). It leaves my hands smelling and feeling smooth. It definetely meets my expectations, which is why I purchase this so often. Overall satisfied with the product.