BY SOFTSOAP

Rigo F.
Bellflower, CA
The hand soap is lovely and soothing on your hands and doesn't give you a strong annoying scent. This product is nothing like other product that don't really feel cleansing on your hands. It's leaves no residue at all . I'm glad I own this product.
Tyeema B.
This hand soap leaves my hands smelling refreshed and smelling clean and sweet. It doesnt have any particular moisturizers in it, so I used lotion immediately after washing my hands .
Jordan S.
We use this soap in every bathroom and at the kitchen sink. We need the antibacterial property for my kid and the scent is actually pleasant. Can dry out ha da slightly if used a lot.
Brooke K.
Richmond, VA
This is one of the best hand soaps that you can buy. They clean your hands really well and they smell really good. You can buy them pretty much everywhere and they aren't that expensive. I would highly recommend to everyone. I would gladly repurchase
Jenna K.
Smells amazing and feels clean! And it's a good price too. I use soap multiple times a day, which means a lot. So I love that this is inexpensive, gets the job done and smells amazing!
Allie B.
Houma, LA
This soap not only smells great but it actually cleans your hands because it's antibacterial. Every time I use this soap I can trust that my hands are clean and the scent lasts for a while. I wash my hands a lot and this soap does not dry them out!
Melissa M.
Love this product! Reasonably priced and has a great scent. I also love that is antibacterial, great for use in both the kitchen and bath. Very easy to use and store for refills! This product is very effective. I have pets so I use it all the time.
Michelle R.
I did love the color, the smell and the way it makes you feel. I would buy at local grocery store. I do wish that it had more lasting scent and feeling on the skin. Affordable though.
Michaela G.
East Taunton, MA
I have this soap in my bathroom right now. I love the smell of it and it doesn't leave my hands feeling dried out after using it. It's an affordable option that I bought at Target. I would recommend it and plan to buy it again when this one runs out!
Arpita S.
This soap smells really great. I like that it is antibacterial. It does not feel harsh on my skin and I love the bulk packaging so I do not have to constantly buy more bottles of soap.