BY SOFTSOAP

Paige D.
Bedford, TX
I use this stuff whenver i get off of work and i wear i sit there for hours just rubbing it in my hand cause i just can't get enough of how great this soap feels. this soap is so soothing
Jordan S.
We use this soap in every bathroom and at the kitchen sink. We need the antibacterial property for my kid and the scent is actually pleasant. Can dry out ha da slightly if used a lot.
Michaela G.
East Taunton, MA
I have this soap in my bathroom right now. I love the smell of it and it doesn't leave my hands feeling dried out after using it. It's an affordable option that I bought at Target. I would recommend it and plan to buy it again when this one runs out!
Vicki D.
Lincoln, NE
Pump is handy and easy to use. The soap lathers well and seems to do a good job cleaning, and does not leave my hand feeling dry and tight. The smell is more medicine like than fresh.
Jenna K.
Smells amazing and feels clean! And it's a good price too. I use soap multiple times a day, which means a lot. So I love that this is inexpensive, gets the job done and smells amazing!
Bethany F.
This soap is wonderful and very inexpensive. It can be found at many local stores such as Target, Fred Meyers, etc. Perfect for the bathroom and handwashing in the kitchen. Will not dry out skin and is effective at scrubbing away all dirt and grime
Arpita S.
This soap smells really great. I like that it is antibacterial. It does not feel harsh on my skin and I love the bulk packaging so I do not have to constantly buy more bottles of soap.
Amy B.
Rhinelander, WI
Our family loves the scent of this soap so much that we buy the large jug and keep refilling our soap pump. It is very reasonably priced, and easy to find at almost any local store. It cleans well and we continue to buy this soap time and time again.
Chad C.
Hamilton, OH
Our go to around the house for antibacterial soap. With 2 kids in the house it is nice to have a bottle of this in the bathroom ready to clean. This supplements other, better smelling and foaming soaps in our bathroom and is called upon when needed.
Cynthia S.
Phoenix, AZ
OMG I love the smell of this soap I just feel that every time I wash my hands the smell just makes me feel that my hands are really fresh and clean .The fresh citrus scent is amazing.