BY SOFTSOAP

Susan P.
Lake Zurich, IL
I cannot rave enough about this! Even my husband, who has a picky smeller, isn't bothered by the scent. It's fresh and clean, and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry! Definitely something to keep in the bathroom! I will make sure to always have some on hand!
Morgan L.
Lancaster, CA
Softsoap is defienitely one of my favorite handsoaps! I love all of the scents, and how clean my hands feel and smell after use. This is definitely a daily use product in my house. It's super easy to use! I would definitely recommend my friends give it a try!
Maria S.
Chesapeake, VA
This lathers up really nicely and fast. The smell is fresh and not super chemically like more citrus liquid soaps. It's a really useful, cheap hand soap which I keep in my house pretty consistently. Nothing super fancy but you always know what you're getting.
SANDIE H.
Ontario, CA
I'm a bit of a germ-a phobic. Working with many patients throughout the day takes a toll on me. Especially if the patient is sick with a cold. I am constantly touching things around the office. Soft Soap Antibacterial works best. It doesn't dry my hands.
Marquita A.
Springfield, MA
I constantly have guests over my house so my bathrooms hand washing soap dispenser has to be filled constantly. Washing your hands after using the bathroom is a must! And this soap helps keep my guests and I hand clean so we can continue having are fun!
Paige D.
Bedford, TX
I use this stuff whenver i get off of work and i wear i sit there for hours just rubbing it in my hand cause i just can't get enough of how great this soap feels. this soap is so soothing
Roxanne T.
Seattle, WA
I like the smell of this, it's mildly refreshing. It's great at washing normal hands but not so efficient at hands that have been working on cars. It's an inexpensive soap, available at any grocery store. I always have at least one bottle of this at home.
jessica v.
I LOVE THIS soft soap . I get mine at dollar store usually for a dollar . I love their selection and bundle up when I can . its small and ready ,easy to use . one pump is enough to wash your hands . I am very satisfied with this product . and you will tooo
ruby p.
Selma, CA
I LOVE THIS HAND SOAP I USE IT AT HOME AS WELL AS AT WORK. I WORK IN THE MEDICAL FIELD SO IM CONSTANTLY WASHING MY HANDS & I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO GET THROUGH THE DAY WITHOUT THIS. THIS PRODUCT IS VERY AFORDABLE. I MYSELF AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THIS PRODUCT.
Mariah R.
I love soft soap products because they're affordable and come in a huge variety of scents. I like to use the refills instead of buying new pumps because it saves me money in the long run.