BY SOFTSOAP

Gloria S.
Modesto, Ca
I wash my hands on the daily from cooking to cleaning changing diapers. Every second I'm on the go I wash my hands. This hand soap is smells so good and makes your hands feel soft and clean.
Terry B.
Collegeville, PA
Like it! Not looking for anything different but not IN LOVE with it. Like the smell. Also like that you can buy the big container and are able to refill it. Use very frequently, as it is soap
Diana Tram N.
Redmond, WA
This is an amazing product. Whenever I use it, this soap never leaves my hands feeling dry to stripped of moisture. The range of scents are fantastic and I love trying out new ones. Definitely would buy again.
Jenn L.
Matthews, NC
This is the only hand soap I regularly purchase for my home. Doesn't irritate the skin, even when washing the hands many times throughout the day. Smells fresh and clean. Highly recommended.
Frances T.
I love antibacterial hand soap because I'm a mom and kids get very messy very fast. Soft soap is great because you can wash and wash the kids hands and they don't get dry and they have a nice light scent. I like to buy the huge bottle and refill my small bottles.
KC O.
Highland, CA
I love the Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap. It's easy to use , and wash off. It met my expectations of feeling really clean after I use it. I love the scent it has , and I was very satisfied.
Most antibacterial soaps dry your hands out but not this one! This soap suds up well and rinses away easily. It also has a very nice sent that is not over powering for constant hand washing. I'm very satisfied with this product and it smell and would buy it again.
Cameron R.
Provo, UT
This is by FAR my favorite smelling soap I've ever used. It definitely leaves your hands clean and soft and never dries them out. It's the only one I buy anymore. I also absolutely love that it comes in the large container so I can refill my own soap dispensers.
denisse c.
Its a good antibacterial soap, definetly affordable. Its easy on the hands it doesn't leave them dry, it actually leaves you hands feeling refreshed and soft. Its an easy and affordable product to use, for sure satisfied with this product and would recommend it.
Alanis N.
North Bergen, NJ
Soft soap is a brand you can always trust to give you quality products. They're sold at almost every drugstore and very affordable. It is gentle enough to use every time you need to wash your hands and it cleans very well. It also has a fresh and lasting scent