BY SOFTSOAP

Mariam Z.
My mom has been buying this hand soap for years. It's affordable and comparable to most hand soaps. Hand soap isn't something you need to splurge on but we all love nice smelling things...so this is a great option for those on a budget who want nice smelling hands.
Kelley C.
Newton, NH
I love this brand of hand soap. It is very inexpensive and can be found at almost any drug store. Most of the scents are really nice. Certainly gets the job done when you need to wash up quickly.
Nicole D.
Though the smell is deliciously fruity, I sometimes find myself with dry hands after using this antibacterial soap. Honestly, the pro's outweigh the cons and simply following up with some hand lotion does the trick. I will absolutely keep this as a staple in my home.
Teresa R.
Savannah, GA
It comes in a nice solid packaging. I find the citrus smell appealing to my nose. I purchased the soap from Walmart online shopping at a very affordable price. It met my expectations in being a soap that is gentle on my hands. I would recommend purchasing this soap.
Rini S.
Iselin, NJ
This is a great hand soap! It's antibacterial, which is important, but it's not overly drying. It smells nice and leaves a subtle scent behind, nothing too strong or overbearing. Would recommend!
Lucy G.
This brand is just amazing! Leaves your hands really soft and smelling good. I thought it would be like any other brand but this one actually works amazingly! I always go to Target for this item
Cyndi V.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this hand soap for my guest bathroom. okay so it smells AMAZING!!! On top of that it doesn't leave my hands felling dry after every wash. Also I can find it almost in any drug store so it makes it easy for my to find. You should definitely try this hand soap.
Andrew S.
Morton, PA
Now my go-to soap. With a clean, refreshing smell, the brand I trust to wash away dirty germs has gotten even better! Simple and effective, I would recommend to others. It has surpassed my expectations, and will buy it again. I would like to see other scents though.
Tiffany S.
Brentwood, NY
This hand soap is something that I buy regularly. The scent is so refreshing and is long lasting. It does meet my expectations in terms of the citrus scent. It is affordable; not expensive at all. Overall I am satisfied and I will continue to purchase this product.
Rana F.
raleigh, NC
Has a really fresh smell and makes my hands feel clean. One con is that it dries out my hands slightly so i have to moisturize afterwords. It is similar to most soaps and does not have any 'wow" factors to it. I would recommend to others but would not brag about it.