BY SOFTSOAP

Teresa R.
Savannah, GA
It comes in a nice solid packaging. I find the citrus smell appealing to my nose. I purchased the soap from Walmart online shopping at a very affordable price. It met my expectations in being a soap that is gentle on my hands. I would recommend purchasing this soap.
Cyndi V.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this hand soap for my guest bathroom. okay so it smells AMAZING!!! On top of that it doesn't leave my hands felling dry after every wash. Also I can find it almost in any drug store so it makes it easy for my to find. You should definitely try this hand soap.
Mariam Z.
My mom has been buying this hand soap for years. It's affordable and comparable to most hand soaps. Hand soap isn't something you need to splurge on but we all love nice smelling things...so this is a great option for those on a budget who want nice smelling hands.
Lucy G.
This brand is just amazing! Leaves your hands really soft and smelling good. I thought it would be like any other brand but this one actually works amazingly! I always go to Target for this item
sharon y.
Hammond, IN
I use soft soap antibacterial hand soap in my bathroom daily to help the stop of germs and bacteria .I would recommend this its affordable and its easy to use and it is very easy to use even the children can use it they're self's I would really recommend this product
Caleb L.
Greer, SC
I bought this soap to put in all of my bathrooms and it is so amazing. I love washing my hands with it because its so smooth to my skin.. I also loveeee the smell to it. It definetly met my expectations. I would very much recommend this to others. Best handsoap everrr!
Chris P.
Richmond, VA
This is the easiest hand soap to use. I always keep it next to the sink in the bathroom and kitchen. It has a nice smell and leaves all of our hands feeling clean, but not dry. It's perfect for in the bathroom and cleaning your hands before and after touching food.
Stephanie L.
Love this soap! Gives you a fresh feeling every time and smells delightful. Doesn't leave your hands dry which is a plus for me. I use it every day and a little goes a long way. Highly recommend!
Rini S.
Iselin, NJ
This is a great hand soap! It's antibacterial, which is important, but it's not overly drying. It smells nice and leaves a subtle scent behind, nothing too strong or overbearing. Would recommend!
Elizabeth D.
Reno, NV
I work with kids, and this has been the best soap! It gets all of the craft glues, kid germs, and dirt completely off! Its super affordable. i find it all over the place including Walmart, Target, and the grocery store. This product is perfect and I couldn't be happier.