BY SOFTSOAP

Harleen G.
Although the packaging and bottle of the product is not that fancy this soap is affordable and durable unlike other soaps. I have this product in every bathroom in my house. This product exceeded my expectations. The soap leaves hands clean, smelling nice, and well moisturized.
Nikki D.
Massillon, OH
I am a big fan of hand sanitizer, but it leaves my hands so dry. This Softsoap Fresh Citrus hand soap gives me the clean feeling of hand sanitizer without drying out my skin. It also smells amazing!
Andrea S.
Palo, IA
Smells great! Cute bottle! Lathers well and the push nozzle provides just the right amount of soap. An awesome addition to my bathroom to keep my hands clean and to get my kids to wash their hands!
Donna G.
Beaumont, CA
I bought this soap cause I have 2 young boy's and it helps me out alot to buy these soaps to have then in my house . This scent smells very good and it lasts the smell for a long time after you wash your hands and the price is very good too. I really like this product .
Alexandria G.
Galena Park, TX
Great soap especially if you have kids not only does it smell good but its also antibacterial which I love because sometimes you can find great smelling soaps that do nothing for germs. I have one in each bathroom and kitchen for anytime my kids need to wash their hands.
Amy W.
Pensacola, FL
This soap smells great and is super affordable, however, I feel like it made my hands kind of greasy. I can't ever use hand moisturizer after I wash my hands with this as they become grossly slick.
Sydney H.
CA
Growing up, this is what my family always had under the sink to refill the cool fish bottle! It's such a clean scent and works great. This is great for families with lots of grubby handed munchkins.
Molly E.
El Paso, TX
Smells great! Works well and doesn't leave a film after. I like it for the bathhroom. It leaves a refreshing smell. However, we only use it in the bathroom because my hubs says in the kitchen, it passes onto the food (the smell). i disagree, but he has a very sensitive nose
Cyndi V.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this hand soap for my guest bathroom. okay so it smells AMAZING!!! On top of that it doesn't leave my hands felling dry after every wash. Also I can find it almost in any drug store so it makes it easy for my to find. You should definitely try this hand soap.
Rahina D.
Newark, DE
The product smelled nice. It was gentle on the skin. From what I could see into got the job done, so yea it was. I purchased I think at a local convenient store. It was very easy to use because it did its job. I would not buy it again because I've found a new product.