BY SOFTSOAP

Mandy H.
Buffalo, NY
Its okay my hands smell wonderful when i use it and they don't fell dry after i use it they feel great if i compare this to other products this would be the best i use every time after i use the bathroom
Harleen G.
Although the packaging and bottle of the product is not that fancy this soap is affordable and durable unlike other soaps. I have this product in every bathroom in my house. This product exceeded my expectations. The soap leaves hands clean, smelling nice, and well moisturized.
Georgia G.
Vienna, WV
Softsoap has always been a favorite in our house. While we occasionally use different scents, the Fresh Citrus combined with antibacterial is our go to that pleases everyone. Very affordable and practical in the refill size and available at so many stores, so we never run out!
Daisy C.
Leaves hands so soft ! Awesome smell :) I love using this soap when washing my hands I purchased this at my local Walmart it is actually good unlike other soaps that don't even make bubbly hands haha
Shelby R.
I want to start off by saying that I love the scent on this hand soap! It definitely did the job in the effectiveness department. I mainly used it in the kitchen, after cooking. I bought it at Target, and I would probably buy it again, definitely if there was a coupon for it.
Dotty W.
This soap is a definate staple in my home. Its in my kitchen, every bathroom, and laundry room. I wash my hands a thousand times a day and this brand always keeps my hands feeling soft and never dry!
Gayla L.
Snellville, GA
Softsoap is a great value. We use it in the kitchen and the bathroom. It has a great scent and is great on yours hands. I have even placed some in the bathroom at work to replace the harsh soap there.
Jessica F.
Pasadena, MD
This hand soap is currently in all my soap dispensers in the house and being a paren't of a child under one I wash my hands constantly. Hands always feel clean unlike some of the other cheaper brands 👍🏼
Leah A.
Jacksonville, FL
Always smells great! Gives a nice clean feeling without stripping hands off moisture. Always available at Wal-Mart or Target or any other drug stores. I use it on a daily basis since it is int he bathroom and kitchen. Its affordable price makes it better than other competitors!
Cynthia M.
Love soft soap and most of all the fragrances smell amazing! I not only use it at home, but also in my classroom. I like the fact that it's affordable and that it comes in a variety of scents! My hands feel soft and amazing after using this product. A little goes a long way!