BY SOFTSOAP

lacramioara W.
Taylor, MI
This product is awesome, especially for my budget. Also what I like most is that it's good on my sensitive skin and has a potent fragrance. I love that it not only cleans my hands but leaves them smelling great.
Quiana B.
Los Angeles, CA
I like that Softsoap offers refills. The soap is very affordable and also the scent is nice for both men and women. I prefer Softsoap over other drg store brands of hand wash because it seems to clean my hands better. When I purchase hand soap at a grocery or drug store this is my go to brand!
Lucky M.
Orange, CA
I really like how fresh it makes my hands feel! But it left a bit of residue after washing my hands, I dry my hands on a towel after, and the residue was very hard to remove! Other than that, this product is okay!
Ciera P.
Hillsdale , NJ
I do home health aide so I'm really big on hand washing so this is my go to product , not only does it smell awesome but the antibacterial cleanses all germs from my hands especially from my sons roaming hands :)
Kelly W.
Lincoln
I like this hand soap for my families antibacterial needs. Where there is a sink there is a Soft Soap dispenser. Helps keep the germs away along with fresh clean smell. It also helps to make your skin feel soft.
Alexa A.
The scent is really refreshing yet not too strong. Hand does not feel dry afterwards. It also has anti-bacterial function which is a plus.

The soap is easy to dispense and it meets my expectation. The formula creates a perfect amount of foam. I use it to clean my invisalign and it works wonders.
Leanne L.
West Mifflin, PA
This is our favorite hand soap in my household. It smells great but also isn't to overpowering. It leaves my hands feeling clean and smooth. It's very affordable and last a long time! I will but it over and over!
Allyson F.
Weslaco, TX
Bought this soap to not only wash my hands but also clean my piercings for the first two weeks. Works well, and it is a very affordable price for the amount of ounces it gives you. It's my go to hand soap as well.
Taner E.
Great everyday hand soap. Not irritating to the skin, bubbles, and smells good. Defiantly a regular bought item. Used all the time, will always buy it, and I always recommend this soap. Overall total satisfaction !
Alaina S.
Casco, MI
Love this citrus softsoap! It has a great smell that lasts long after handwashing. It doesn't dry out your skin,and I'm on the verge of compulsive when it comes to washing my hands. I love that it's antibacterial but not harsh, I highly recommend it, it's priced very well won't break the bank.