BY SOFTSOAP

Maddi W.
Idaho Falls, ID
This is one of the best soaps that I have tried. It leaves a wonderful scent on your hands that last for hours. The bonus to this product is it is an antibacterial soap that leaves your hands actually clean instead of spreading spry do the germs under water. Great soap that I will continue to buy!
Lily W.
Meridian, ID
This soap, I actually really love. I used it to clean my Beauty Blender and it worked really well. It smells AMAZING and also feels really nice. I think that it really grabs anything off of your hand and it does'nt feel too drying. I really enjoyed this and would recommend it as a good household item!
Maria P.
Phoenix
Its ok not that bad thats all i have to say about this product. Ksbdvs snsjsvs smslajsbd slx slzysgcwksid slsusgejzidvw dldihdbdkd dlsksv sljd lsuvd slsihebsluf laiwvrnz dmdigdk zlsug skzihd sl k rvs dkxuhe dlhrvdkhd
Danny M.
Lindenhurst, NY
Great value soap so easy to refill my soap dispenser and cheaper than buying individual ones. Not too expensive and smells great. Effectively cleans your hands like any other soap, pretty satisfied with the results.
Soft Soap hand soap is a great brand for a great price. Living in the country it seems like one is always washing their hands for one reason or the other. We have chickens and they are messy, nasty little critters for sure. There is always feeding or refilling waterers for them. There is nothing like a fresh country egg though. Soft Soap is easy one our hands for all those repeated hand washes. Smells great also!
Kerry G.
Beaufort, NC
When it comes to hand soap, Softsoap has always been a great choice for me. I love that the soap is not only great at disinfecting, but it also smells great! It is perfect for multiple daily use, and I do use it every day. I always buy the refill bottles so that I can easily refill it when I run out!
Amber E.
Clifton Park, NY
I get this for the rental house I clean. It smells super nice and I love the fact that it is antibacterial. And who wouldn't love the color. The price is good. I run over to family dollar and grab some when it's low.
Katie R.
Haslet, TX
Bought this right before I had my second child. Supper effective and gets the job clean. I had everyone use it before holding my baby. Super affordable and in most stores like Walmart and target. Definitely recommend!
Elena B.
Buckeye, AZ
This is pretty good soap, which has strong but nice scent, sometimes i need to moisturize my hands after the soap, my hands getting dry fast. I put 4 stars because it's take some time to remove the product with water.
Alaina S.
Casco, MI
Love this citrus softsoap! It has a great smell that lasts long after handwashing. It doesn't dry out your skin,and I'm on the verge of compulsive when it comes to washing my hands. I love that it's antibacterial but not harsh, I highly recommend it, it's priced very well won't break the bank.