BY SOFTSOAP

Shelley S.
Olive Branch, MS
We use this regularly at our house. It does not dry your hands out and smells great too. It is a staple for us, especially in the kitchen. It is inexpensive and does the job well. We buy this at Kroger, Walmart and Target.
Kaila B.
Gilberton
This has always been my go to soap ever since I was a kid. My mom always bought it and when I got older I did too. I won't buy any other one. I love this. It makes my hands so soft and fresh and clean. And it smells amazing!
leah h.
Stillwater, MN
I love this product. I have three bathrooms and th ekitchen in my home and I refill every one of my soap. It is very good at getting grease and dirt off your hands. I like that I am able to refill all the soap in my house,
Rand Y.
W Bloomfield, MI
I like that this is anti-bacterial and gives a great clean feel. Although I don't think anything compares to dial , after having 3 c-sections it was the only brand recommended by the doctor for pre op clean! That's something I trust!
Michael L.
This hand soap is GREAT! It lathers in your hands very well and rinses awesome. After I'm done working on my fish tanks, especially my 45 gallon tank, I wash my arms with it as well and it makes my arms smell and feel clean!
Jessica M.
Greeley, CO
Pretty good smelling soaps! They really cleans ur hands! Use it everyday! Very effective. We have one in every sink in our house. This product doesn't make ur hands dry, pretty satisfied this is the only soap we have used.
Tiffany T.
Gentle and strong. I really love Soft-soap and all their products. I keep this hand soap in my bathrooms at home and I love the smell! Works well in the kitchen too, in my experience, with trying to clean grease off your hands. I have small kids in my home and I find this product to be safe for them as well.
Jessica Z.
Williamston, SC
I use Softsoap antibacterial Citrus in every bathroom and in the kitchen in my house. I enjoy the fresh scent and the effectiveness of soap without leaving my hands dry. Gentle enough for my kids too! I highly recommend!
Meghan F.
Seymour, IN
This soap has a nice smell and rinses clean easily. I keep it in all of my bathrooms and my kitchen. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new handsoap. It's easily purchased at Walmart, Target, or any drug store.
Gina M.
Tampa, FL
Love this soap! We had a baby 11 months ago so we knew we needed a great antibacterial soap at a decent price. It smells great and isn't too thick and sticky, rinces nicely. We literally have it at every sink in our home!