BY SOFTSOAP

Alexandra L.
I love buying the refill sizes in soap! It is most often worth it to buy the refills and put the top onto this one, or put some of this into old bottle. It is much cheaper this way! I always remember my mom and my grandma buying this brand of hand soap, and I still buy it to this day. Leaves your hands nice and clean.
Jennifer B.
Eglin Afb, FL
This is my go to sink soap. Smells good, kills the germs and keeps our hands soft. With two little kids in our house, they are constantly getting messy!! So this is a must!!
Definitely recommend this one to anyone who needs a convenient, mess free soap.
Stephanie F.
I'vve had a great experience with this soap. After a messy morning in the garden or preparing meals, it feels great washing your hands with a soap that kills germs and smells great! I find myself washing my hands just to get the great smell
Brittany W.
Callahan, FL
Absolutely love this particular hand soap. Almost like the soap you try in the hospital and it provides you with clean hands that smell fresh. Highly recommended! Never had a problem and it last you a lot longer then most hand soap.
Lakeisha H.
Being a paren't of 4 children ANTIBACTERIAL is a must. I feel like my children are always protected from the outside germs :). I use the product often to refill my containers and it sooooo super easy to pour. My children have not gotten sick since using Softsoap and this make me happy! I really love the way it smells too!
Deb B.
Riverside, CA
Always have on hand to refill hand soap dispensers . It's a peace of mind to have the antibacterial! Very easy to refill my containers. Very effective! Have it in all my soap dispensers! Highly recommend, and price is excellent!
Samantha M.
To start off, this hand soap smells amazing! It doesn't leave that odd fruity smell on your hands, but instead it leaves a subtle little zesty scent that keep your hands fresh for hours. I would also like to point out that it's amazing for getting the really tough dirty off the hands after a long day of gardening!
Lenora W.
75041
I love the convience of having antibactercia softsoap pump setting conveniently in the kitchen. The antibateria soap gives me confidence I am not contaminating food as i handle one thing then the next as I prepare family meals.
Buster M.
Blytheville, AR
This is one of the most amazing hand soaps there are because it smells so good. I use it every time every day because it make my hand smell wonderful I get it from Walmart or Kroger's it is easy to use and I will buy it again
Taylor B.
Redford, MI
I always find myself buying these soaps for work. They Do not leaving a lasting scent in your hand but they are a lot better than the normal soap you find in a soup dispenser and they are always on sale for $1, can't beat that.