BY SOFTSOAP

Jaine S.
It is a super tasty and freshly baked soap. Leaves skin clean and bacteria-free everyday! I loved using this product!
More L.
Gatineau, Quebec
I use softsoap to wash my hands. Like this antibacterial version especially during the flu season. Great price too.
Francesca A.
Pitt Meadows, BC
It smells nice and rinses goop off well! We like it! We usually use Bath and Body Works, so this is our number two.
doris k.
my family uses this soup every day its pretty affordable and works very well it comes in lots of different kinds
Diana I.
I love Softsoap. Purchase the sops from them all the time. I like that you can buy refills. They smell good....
Alessandra R.
Toronto
Tiene buen olor, y su suavidad, es bueno pero creo que pueden mejorar el producto, aun asi lo recomiendo mucho
Tiffany S.
I love cleaning my hands with this sometimes even my face makes me feel more awake first thing in the morning
Abby L.
For the price this soap is good it smells good but it doesn't really wash ur hands it has like a gel texture
shirley f.
When using this hand soap, you do feel like the dirt is all gone, super-clean, like the dirt just goes away.
Melissa M.
Montreal
Smells great, leaves hands feeling very clean & doesn't leave my skin dry, I would definitely buy this again!