BY SOFTSOAP

Carmela C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Smells great! Leaves hands nice & soft. Good price for the amount you get. I have one in each bathroom. 2 upstairs & 1 down stairs. Plus another in the kitchen.
Juztyne Keiko M.
Toronto
I really love this brand. This is the first Antibacterial Hand Soap that i always look whenever I go to drugs mart. It feels refreshing and smooth. I love it!
Kayla B.
Greenwood, NS
Had a great smell and made my hands feel very soft, definitely recommend for anyone interested in finding hand soaps for children or for rough or dry skin.
Shayna S.
Truro, NS
Love love love these soaps. Clean and fresh scent & wonderful exfoliation beads. I would use this over and over again. Never dries my hands out or nothing
Hannah E.
This is really nice soap. It's gentle on hands but the smell isn't too strong. I personally prefer for my hands to smell really nice after washing them.
analaura s.
Montreal, QC
Love: You really feel your hands fresh and clean after using it. It has a really yummy smell.

Not fan: I felt my hand a tiny little dry after using it.
Katherine C.
Softsoap has been a go-to for hand soap in my family. It has agreeable scents and it works well. It doesn't leave a residue or dry your hands out.
Lo utilice una vez cuando viaje afuera y fue muy bueno en relacion precio - calidad. El aroma es agradable.
Y lo recomendaria al cien por ciento.
Laurie H.
I purchase this all the time and refill my bottles, excellent price and it's a great soap for daily use. I u
Have it in the kitchen and bathrooms
sarah b.
vernon
Didn't leave my hands dry and i loved the citrus smell. I have tried a few scents in this brand and this one is my favorite. It is all I buy now