BY SOFTSOAP

Sharlene M.
I love Softsoaps antibacterial line. I like the fact that I know my hands are getting cleaned, which is why I have this one in the kitchen. The nice thing is that it still smells fresh.
Ashley M.
Soft soap antibacterial never fails to let me down. A small amount rubbed between your hands is all you need. Dries very quickly which is a plus. I've never been disappointed with it.
Judelca V.
I have a thing with the smells and i just love the smell of this one. I like to have this soap in the bathroom. Its a great size and last even if my family use it every single day.
Anum F.
I like washing my hands with this antibacterial soap but the only issue is that sometimes it's hard to wash off. My hands feel slippery even after washing for a good minute or two
madison b.
Good product from what ive seen. I haven't used this product that many times but when I have it has be a good choice for me. it also isn't expensive like some other hand soaps.
Qaisra K.
Leaves hand feeling clean and smooth. Love the mild fragrance.
I dislike very strong smells. This product has the most refreshing soft fragrance and is not over powering at all.
Lidiia I.
I like to keep antibacterial soap at kitchen sink and use it after touching raw meat. This one smelled nice, and helped to wash off garlic smell from my hands. Wasn't drying.
Victoria B.
El jabon liquido es maravilloso! El perfume se queda en las manos por horas y es inevitable estar oliendolas a cada rato. Y ademas es antibacterial, que mas puedo pedir?
Laura P.
Wales
This is conditioning and my hands feel clean after using it i love this handsoap it's cheap but it feels like I'm washing my hands in a high end soap and smells divine.
Jessie B.
The bottle was great to have on hand since I go through hand soap really quickly. The lid had the perfect sized hole to refill my soap containers without spilling.