BY SOFTSOAP

Tanya L.
Red Deer, AB
I have three young boys so I buy this Soft Soap refill at Costco. I get two bottles at a great price. Find that it does the job very well. Lathers up really good.
Nancy F.
The smell is heavenly delicious. Not like the other antibacterial hand soap that dries out your hands after washing or even break your nails but this particular one keeps it soft and clean as well as killing germs.
Emily R.
This antibacterial soap is the best for an everyday use the soaps that you can buy are quite affordable and there is a wide variety. This soap is always used in my household and I would recommend it to others.
Emma P.
These are so handy for refilling soap bottles so you dont have to keep buying new bottles, you can choose from so many different scents and they all smell amazing. My hands truly smell amazing and feel so soft.
Jennifer B.
Toronto
I always keep a refill of this on hand to keep our dispensers full in the kitchen and bathrooms. Very well priced and handy for refilling our regular dispensers.
LIsa H.
Lancaster, CA
I loved the citrus scent. It would of been nice if it was moisturizing, I tended to use it a lot, because I liked the scent, and it got to be a bit drying. Price was right, for as much as I wash my hands.
Lorena K.
I like the smell alot!!
Also my hands are so moisturized,it feels like it's not my skin so soft like butter.
My family also used it and they loved it!!!
I recommend this product,you need to buy it!
Silvia U.
I love this hand soap. It smells great and it leaves my hands feeling soft and clean. It defiantly did meet . I purchased this product at the drug store. I will defiantly be buying it again.
Lisa H.
We've always used soft soap. I've never thought of trying anything else. It's a great product and smells great. It doesn't leave and yucky residue on your hands.
It's overall a great product.
Sharlene M.
I love Softsoaps antibacterial line. I like the fact that I know my hands are getting cleaned, which is why I have this one in the kitchen. The nice thing is that it still smells fresh.