BY SOFTSOAP

Jen P.
I love this stuff. It smells so fresh! its safe for the whole family and most grocery stores carry it so its easy to fine. It's not as cost effective as other brands but I really like the smell so I keep buying it. Overall I am pretty satisfied with this product.
Claudine C.
Brampton
My family likes this soap, they don't seem to mind it much, wish it came in larger sizes like liter bottles. Ilike how it helps keep your hands moisturized but also disinfects
Alex G.
Guelph, ON
I like the smell of this product but my hands don't always feel clean afterward. I find that the soap leaves somewhat of a residue on my hands making it very hard to wash away
Faith O.
I'm still using this hand soap till date, I like the citrus smell it leaves on my hand after wash. I even used it to wash my makeup brushes one time because of the antibacterial purpose, the brushes were clean and smelt nice.
Aleli Jane P.
Vancouver
Love this soap we started using this kind before my daughter is born we love that it's antibacterial soap plus the smell is so good and super soft skin after using it 😊😊😊
victoria t.
Toronto, ON
I buy this on the regular, another staple that is always in stock at the Dollar store. The smell is fresh and the soap is gentle enough for everyone to use. Refilling is also a complete breeze.
Zoila Y.
I love the smell of this antibacterial, it is incredible and leaves very clean hands
I really like I would not change it for anything, in fact it is my favorite product
Rachel R.
Toronto, ON
I really like the smell of this product and it does it's job. I use it to clean my beauty blender and disinfect it so it doesn't grow moldy and so far it seems to work.
Amy R.
This soap is great for killing bacteria and smells great! It lasts a long time, even if you buy the big refillable bottle! I use this product daily. And I would recommend this product to others! It is also not expensive!
Tabitha H.
The scent is what I keep going back to. Not only do you get your hands nice and clean but the smell lingers on your skin for a bit. It's nice and fresh, I am not into to much of a fragrance but this was perfect for me!!