BY SOFTSOAP

Patty
Great for a hand soap. Antibacterial, moisturizing, and a nice citrus scent.
Lisa T.
Fargo, ND
this soap has a nice, citrusy aroma and the soap lathers up very well, also.
Jayzena H.
I have this one but in a different sent. it leaves my hands smelling so good
Crystal A.
Bell, CA
Leave Hands the best

Love it

Perfect

Need more

Soft touch help my dry hands
Gabriella M.
East Hartford, CT
Good soap, gets the job done, smells nice, doesn't leave residue after use.
Tiffany B.
Matthews, NC
Sweet smell and great price. Not to over powering on scent but just enough.
moi S.
Cincinnati , OH
Purchased at: ULTA
It was okay. My only concern is the scent. It’s not for me but over all the product is okay.
Stephanie S.
Nova Iguaçu

Quando se trata de sabão, a Softsoap sempre foi uma ótima escolha para mim. Adoro que o sabão não seja ótimo para a desinfecção, mas também cheira bem! É perfeito para uso diário múltiplo, e uso todos os dias. Eu sempre compro os frascos de recarga para que eu possa recarregá-lo facilmente quando eu acabei!
Katelyn J.
Maple Creek, SK
I consider myself a very hygienic person, so antibacterial soap is a very important product in my everyday scenario. The smell is very pleasant; it's not too strong but not too weak. I feel that it really does its job as an antibacterial because I feel as if the germs are gone after one wash (I usually wash my hands at least twice or more depending on how dirty they are.) Another thing I like about the product is that I don't feel it drying my hands' skin into a cracked desert like some other products usually do.
Semra K.
Toronto
The Softsoap Antibacterial Hand Soap in Fresh Citrus is the only soap we use in the bathroom! It's very light, texture wise, but it really does the job and leaves a pleasant scent, which not only leaves your hands smelling fresh, but also the bathroom. It's not costly, which is amazing, because with four of us living in our home, we need to buy soap once every 2 months. It's a fantastic buy!