BY SOFTSOAP

Irma E.
It's a soap and is antibacterial?? Can't get better than that. The pump allows for easy access and easy application. Leaves a great smell and smooth finish. This product can be found just about anywhere, at the local drug store and even at the supermarket!
Sarah T.
Knoxville, TN
A great bargain for the amount that you get, this soap is exactly what you need it to be: hand soap. It cleans well, without leaving a weird smell or anything. Compared to other brands, it may be a bit more drying, but I figure that's what lotion is for.
Erica A.
I always use this as my hand soap at my house. I love the scent and that its antibacterial. its usually not that expensive. i usually get mine at walmart. i always use this brand for my hand soaps. i will continue to purchasase this hand soap. its great
Megan A.
Altoona, WI
I always get the Softsoap Antibacterial hand soap! My favorite thing about this is the way it doesn't dry my hands out! I wash my hands all the time because of my job so its nice having quality hand soap "on hand" lol. The price for this item is very fair.
rhiannon w.
Weatherford, OK
This is the soap I buy for work. I work at the county jail so as you can imagine, lots of germs to be picked up. I buy this for it's antibacterial properties and its crisp sent. price is right on the money, about $5 for the large refill bottle at K-Mart.
Natacha N.
This is my go to hand soap for my house hold. I can always depend on a squeaky clean result every time. It is highly affordable and I prefer this brand to others. I can always find it at my local drugstore and I am always restocking this product. I will definitely buy again
Joel M.
I love buying Softsoap refill to refill my soap bottle. I use liquid hand soap more often than bar soap because it's more beneficial. I usually buy it at Wal-Mart because it is cheaper than buying it at Walgreens. I would most likely keep buying it again.
Lily M.
San Diego, CA
When I bought this product it was very cheap for me. I'm a huge fan of products with a refreshing smell and this definitely one of them! This soap moisturizes your skin, and keeps you clean. I'm very big on safety and cleanliness so soft soap antibacterial soap is always the one for me and always my first choice! One more thing, the size is perfect!
Cierra W.
I really like Softsoap. its cheap and convenient to find everywhere. The only thing that I don't like is that it really dries my hands out. Its not a soap i like to use multiple times a day. But this soap always smells very nice and i would buy again.
Maryanne X.
Wilmette, IL
I LOVE this smell! I used to use this after science class al, the time to kill of all the Germs! I even recommended to my science teacher and now it's all over the school. For me, it makes my hands feel really soft after use and I totally recommend!