BY SOFTSOAP

EVELYN D.
I use this everyday several times per day and my favorite is coconut,keeps my hands smooth.
Sarah W.
Erie, IL
The smell is amazing and always leaves me feeling like my hands are clean and ready to go.
Og M.
Jersey City, NJ
I use it all the time. I wash my hands like 10 times a day just cause it smells so good.
Carmen S.
Hope Mills, NC
There really good at keeping my hands clean and smelling fresh. Also keeps my hands soft
Aracely D.
Phoenix, AZ
It is the best Antibecterial hand soap ever! Not drying at all and perfect for everyone!
Joheiser V.
Miami
Strong and durable easily washed refreshing scent and does not leave stains is refreshing
Anoop A.
Edison, NJ
Refreshing scent. Does not leave my hands dry. Great and safe for the whole family to use
Sarrah D.
Tampa, FL
Use this soap everyday at work. It does not dry out hands. It cleans and smells great!!!
Jocelyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing hand wash. It has s great fragrance and it feels great during the wash and after
Rosa V.
North Las Vegas, NV
Love the smell. Combination of melon and cucumber. Leaves my normally dry skin very soft