BY SOFTSOAP

Caroline S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Nice scent, clean feel. With the cost being one of the cheapest on the market, it does a great job.
Alissa P.
Orange, CA
I wash my hands very often and this doesn't leave my hands dry . Great soft smell not too fragrant
Ines V.
This is great to have at home, it smell great and it leaves hands smelling awesome fresh and clean
Lua C.
Washington, DC
It's a great fresh citrus aromatic antibacterial hand soap! So soft and smooth! Excellent option :)
Kaytlin S.
Hawley, PA
Great smell and last long time. Sometimes leaves a film on my hands after but an extra rinse helps.
Ruth G.
Bixby Knolls
It's amazing I love it love the fresh love the fresh smell of melon and cucumber can't get over it.
Taylor P.
Cheap and works great on hands makes them super super clean it works so well I like this soap a lot
I like that you can get many different smells in the brand! This type of soap doesn't dry my skin.
Susan S.
Alpharetta
I been using this product for many years . The scent is great to try from citrus to lavender scent
Tammy B.
Milwaukee, WI
I like this product because it made my hands feel fresh and clean and also didn't dry my hands out.