BY SOFTSOAP

Laura N.
Carrollton, TX
It's so fresh and clean. I feel my hand so smooth after using it. Love it. Highly Recommend for everyone
Alexx S.
Mohrsville, PA
The smell is amazing!! 10/10 I would definitely reccomend this. It's a must have in all of my bathrooms!
Kennedy S.
Lancaster, NY
Smells great and made my hands soft in a matter of days. It is also cheap and softsoap is a great brand.
Sandra M.
Simpson, NC
I keep a bottle of this at !y bathroom sink at all times. Smells loively, inexpensive and cleans well.
Jennifer G.
Mesa, AZ
I have to say this is by far my favorite liquid hand soap. It moisturizes and makes my skin feel clean.
Anabell S.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I love this hand soap! It smells great and leaves my hands feeling great. Great bargain for the price.
Lisette C.
It smells great . The price is great. My guest enjoy the fresh scent. I love that it has antibacterial
Isabella D.
I liked it and it did the job but I'm hypersensitive to certain smells and this one really bothered me.
Casey E.
Doniphan, MO
After using this soap, my hands always feel fresh and clean. The lovely citrus smell is an added plus!
Tim P.
Loveland, CO
Provided exactly what I was looking for in a hand soap. Left my hands feeling clean and smelling fresh.