BY SOFTSOAP

Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
This one is always at my bathroom sink. The smell is light and I do feel the deep cleaning on the hands. Especially when dealing with a toddler at the terrible twos. I recommend it because it’s gentle and antibacterial. And it has a different way of cleaning the hands.
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
My whole family loves the Softsoap antibacterial hand soap with moisturizer. It keeps my hands not only soft but my husband loves the Citrus scent to it. I found this product at Walmart for really great price.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
I love this handsoap. We go through lots of handsoap in this house. I’m a fanatic when it comes to washing hands after everything. The scent of this is very fresh! It’s cheap and it gets the job done.
Emily W.
Concord
This is my favorite hand soap. It has a nice, light, clean smell. No heavy floral scents that linger throughout the day. Does not dry out hands like a lot of antibacterial soaps. The price is excellent, and there are typically coupons for it as well!
Katherine F.
Fayetteville
I love the smell of citrus and the fact that this hand soap is antibacterial is a plus. It’s effective it gets the job done and it’s affordable. I would repurchase for sure. I would recommend this for anyone.
Thelma A.
El mirage, AZ
No problem with this brand this is the one I get to wash my hands in the bathroom I got it at Walmart for A good price Softsoap® Fresh Citrus Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap
Ksenia S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have kids and this comes in clutch! Not a strong scent which I love and it's nice watching all the dirt come off with this soap. Doesn't dry my hands out at all! Plus very affordable!
Love X.
They don't dry out my hands and doesn't irritate them either (have eczema on my hands). My nephew and niece has eczema on their hands too and they don't seem to be bothered by it either but it can be tricky (best to not over wash kids hands with these).
Jessica J.
Morristown, NJ
This soap smells delicious! Fresh fruity citrusy sweet.  It comes in a huge bottle for such little price.  I never doubt that my hands were left dirty after each use.
Lizzette G.
Houston , TX
This soap smells great after washing hands.The lemon scent leaves hands clean and fresh.Definitely Recommend to anyone it is also always for a good price.