BY SOFTSOAP

Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
This one is always at my bathroom sink. The smell is light and I do feel the deep cleaning on the hands. Especially when dealing with a toddler at the terrible twos. I recommend it because it’s gentle and antibacterial. And it has a different way of cleaning the hands.
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
My whole family loves the Softsoap antibacterial hand soap with moisturizer. It keeps my hands not only soft but my husband loves the Citrus scent to it. I found this product at Walmart for really great price.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
I love this handsoap. We go through lots of handsoap in this house. I’m a fanatic when it comes to washing hands after everything. The scent of this is very fresh! It’s cheap and it gets the job done.
Emily W.
Concord
This is my favorite hand soap. It has a nice, light, clean smell. No heavy floral scents that linger throughout the day. Does not dry out hands like a lot of antibacterial soaps. The price is excellent, and there are typically coupons for it as well!
Katherine F.
Fayetteville
I love the smell of citrus and the fact that this hand soap is antibacterial is a plus. It’s effective it gets the job done and it’s affordable. I would repurchase for sure. I would recommend this for anyone.
Thelma A.
El mirage, AZ
No problem with this brand this is the one I get to wash my hands in the bathroom I got it at Walmart for A good price Softsoap® Fresh Citrus Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap
Ksenia S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have kids and this comes in clutch! Not a strong scent which I love and it's nice watching all the dirt come off with this soap. Doesn't dry my hands out at all! Plus very affordable!
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
This soap has a clean citrus scent and eliminates 99.9% of bacteria! Perfect to keep next to the bathroom sink! This soap does not tend to dry my hands out either. Softsoap is always reasonably priced, and I will continue to keep this soap in my home.
Amanda T.
Benton Harbor , MI
This is seriously the freshest, yummiest scented soap I've used in a long time. I was washing my hands at work and didn't even notice we had a new soap until I got a whiff of this DELICIOUS smell. Turns out it's this soap! I went straight to the store after work and bought some for home.
PaulinA M.
Terra Bella, CA
This hand soap is the best. I love they have different fragrances to choose from. It is very affordable and lasts a long time . I buy the big bottle those last longer. The other soaps fragrance are not as rich.