Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapSoftsoap
Softsoap Fresh Citrus Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap

Softsoap® Fresh Citrus Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap

by Softsoap

Softsoap® Fresh Citrus Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap

Does it keep your hand soft?
[product:softsoap-56-oz-antibacterial-crisp-clean-liquid-soap-refill-26258]. Yay bulk
What kind of soap soap do u like to use?
Start your review of Softsoap® Fresh Citrus Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Walmart
This antibacterial hand soap is probably one of my favorites! Love the smell, love that it doesn't dry out my hands from repeated daily use! Very affordable- I will most definitely purchase and use again. Give it a try, you will definitely like it!
Anaheim, CA
We've been using this hand soap in our bathroom for years. We usually buy it in large containers to get a better value and refill the small one. This soap isn't watery like some others, works great!
Apache Jct, AZ
I absolutely love this antibacterial hand soap. Both of my children are in school so when they get home the first thing we so is wash our hands. This has helped us stay healthy and get sick less. This is the only soap we have used that has actually helped.
Orlando, FL
We have used this brand from Softsoap for many years. We have tried other, cheaper alternatives, but have not been happy. This particular brand from this manufacturer does not cause redness and irritation, like some of the other scents. We wash our hands a lot, because we have a lot of pets, so we need something that is mild and hopefully has a nice scent. This brand and this scent fits the bill just fine.
It's soap. It comes in a refill container. You save money buying in bulk, which is great for both your wallet and the environment. I use this to refill the old containers of soap that I have acquired in the past. In a household of 4 people, this refill not only performs well, but it also lasts a long time.
I keep this soap at the kitchen sink! I love the smell & the fact that it is antibacterial. The price point is great for my big family! I can pick it up wherever I'm buying groceries!
Trenton, NJ
Softsoap® Fresh Citrus Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Felicia H.
You can never go wrong with soft soap antibacterial it kills 99% bacteria and it’s always clean and crisp.  it’s very affordable and washes away those nasty germs
Carmichael, CA
Feels very nice! Doesn't leave your hand feeling dry! I had a nice smell! Great for a guest bathroom or kitchen!
Keller, TX
This simple hand soap is probably one of my favorite products. All of the Softsoap hand soaps are phenomenal in quality, and are so cheap. This really helped me when I got my first tattoo & I've kept it in my home ever since. Love this product and many of their others.
Olney, IL
With their wide variety anyone can find the scent that works for them and their affordable prices makes it accessible.I love these products. Leaving you not only clean but with a pleasant scent that will leave you feeling clean and satisfied.