Softsoap® For Men Moisturizing Body Wash Active Ocean Fresh uploaded by Karen R.Softsoap® For Men Moisturizing Body Wash Active Ocean Fresh uploaded by Liz R.

BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap® For Men Ocean Fresh® Active Moisturizing Body Wash.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Softsoap for men has a great scent & work's really great don't dry your skin out & can be used everyday my dad loves It" in 14 reviews
  • "I love when my husband uses the men active moisturizing body wash. It smells so wonderful. He also then does not have to use lotion, which he hates, but needs. It is a great price and totally worth it" in 7 reviews
  • "Boys tend to like this one ...other then the one with sensitive skin. smells great and at least i can tell they used soap...lol" in 4 reviews
Jacob G.
fresh squeaky clean feeling it doubles up as a facial wash also he has very dry skin and this left him moisturized all day we both love this product I definitely recommend for mean with dry skin it works wonders!
Tiffany D.
I like the smell however I do not like the after feeling of the wash. I feel as tho there is a film left on my skin . To me it was not long lasting. Not for a very active person.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX

I have always loved the smell of this soap. It is close to lavender but not quite. I first found it in my son's shower years ago and have used it ever since. It is labled "for men" so male family members who visit and use my shower are delighted that I do not have girly stuff in there. I have one at every sink and tub in the house. I do not see it in the stores any more but thanks to Amazon I can still get it.
Tina N.
The scent is refreshing, leaves skin very moisturized. My husband enjoys it a lot. The price is very good for the value. my husband uses it everyday before, and after work. We like to order off of Walmart.com, then if they have in stock, or comes in we go pick it up at the store. It works great, and the scent stays on all day.
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
Great product! Worth the buy and leaves you feeling great after every shower. Leaving skin soft and smooth throughout the day! The good thing about this product is that you can find at any store near you. It has a good value and I would definitely buy this product again. I recommend it to everyone!
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm very fond of scents made for men. I think it's just the fact I'm not a big fan of super flowery girly scents. Other than the scent for this being absolutely amazing, Softsoap body wash is best if you're on a budget. It's very thin for a body wash. I like my body wash to be thick in consistency.
Kaitlynn B.
Caldwell, Idaho
I am a girl and I love this body wash! The smell is absolutely great but unlike girl products the smell isn't all it has to offer. It hydrates my skin and leaves it smelling great, and it actual does do a sufficient job of cleaning. The price is very reasonable as well. Would definitely recommend, as well as several of other men's body washes.
Emily G.
New Bedford, MA
I always feel fresh and clean after using this! I always buy it at walmart for a really good price. I mostly use it for when I'm traveling because it relaxes me so much! Only downside is that I find the scent to be really intense but I would buy it again in a heartbeat.
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this for my boyfriend because he was tired of the one I usually buy him (Dove- no particular reason, just my default for him). He absolutely loved it. He hates body washes that have a very overt scent to them and this was very subtle. It's very affordable too
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Softsoap is an excellent quality body wash. My husband uses the softsoap for men active and he loves the fragrance. It smells so good and makes him feel fresh all day long. It is not harsh on skin and has a great cleansing effect. I would definitely buy it again